Next Resident Evil movie announced, Wentworth Miller to play Chris Redfield

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
A ccording to wii.qj.net The new Resident Evil movie will have chris redfield

The next Resident Evil movie, dubbed Resident Evil: Afterlife, has now been announced and production has begun in Toronto, Canada. Milia Jovovich will be returning as the overpowered, zombie-pwning Alice, while Claire Redfield will still be played by Ali Larter. The rest of the ol' crew will be meeting again on-set, but they will be joined by a new face - Wentworth Miller, who will play Chris Redfield.

Yes, the star of Prison Break is gonna be in the thick of an outbreak. Chris Redfield is a huge name in Resident Evil, having returned in Resident Evil 5 (PS3, Xbox 360), so Miller has some major living up to do.

As for the movie's story line, director Paul W. S. Anderson provides a small hint. "Alice's battle with The Umbrella Corporation isn't finished," he said. "Last time we saw Alice, she let them know she was coming after them. It’s time to settle the score."

Wrong place for this?

But anyway, awesome news, the resident evil films are awesome.

i didn't know where to put this under.

how about entertainment cause its about a movie?

on topic: i don't think he'll make a good Chris. he's not that good of an actor.

on topic: i don't think he'll make a good Chris. he's not that good of an actor.

He's not, but the Resident Evil movies aren't the best movies, either.

Still, I'm curious to see how he does.

Back