Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NiGHTS:_Journey_of_Dreams

Little thing I found while looking for pics
wiki said:
March 2007 confirmation

Scandinavian Magazine Cover

In March 2007, Sega.com ran a poll titled "Which SEGA game/character would you like to see return?" featuring NiGHTS as one of the options (along with Streets of Rage, Samba de Amigo, Virtua Cop and Flicky).[6] At its end, NiGHTS had 9842 votes, 55% of the total.[citation needed]
Around the same time as the poll, Official Nintendo Magazine stated that an upcoming game for the Wii would be revealed in its May 2007 issue. It printed the words "a classic game makes a long overdue return" underneath an image of a constellation which accurately follows the outline of the NiGHTS logo.[2][3] This caused further speculation on the future of the franchise[7] and, due to the issue's proximity to April Fools' Day, the validity of the report.[8] Official Nintendo Magazine stated that the teaser is valid, but also made clear they never stated it was a NiGHTS sequel.[9]
Yuji Naka, the producer of the original game, has claimed that he has no intentions to revisit any of his previous Sega properties.[10]
On the cover of the April issue of Swedish magazine GameReactor, a mildly redesigned NiGHTS is shown, along with the text "SEGA's dreamdemon returns."[11] The cover has since been replaced with an outline of NiGHTS [4], with GameReactor commenting that Sega had contacted them about it. However, the original cover has spread onto the internet [5].
In the April issue of the Portuguese magazine Maxi Consolas, the first images of the game were published, finally confirming the existence of a new NiGHTS game for the Wii. Scans of the article were posted onto Jeux-France [6]. The article reports that Sega will officially announce the game in early April.[12]
In April 2007, Famitsu announced the name NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

In March 2007, Sega.com ran a poll titled "Which SEGA game/character would you like to see return?" featuring NiGHTS as one of the options (along with Streets of Rage, Samba de Amigo, Virtua Cop and Flicky).[6] At its end, NiGHTS had 9842 votes, 55% of the total.

Thats my fave bit
Does this mean that game company's are gonna start listening to us game players.
If so then will wii also see some more good "do want" games comein out
Also I voted 3 times (Virtua cop, Streets of rage and Nights)

http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/index.htm
Also found this site that explains Nights

Last edited:
Thats a good find that, and yeah the future looks bright i think there should be more polls like that to decide some games that way the popular demands will get realeased.

True but im hopein for Virtua cop 3 on the wii

F THAT!!! Im buying NiGHTS, Im a NiGHTS fan because I saw NiGHTS in Sonic games, "simply by association" What was the forst NiGHTS game for again?

[EDIT] NVM I just read the link

Back