nintendo cakes

asdfnick

asdfnick
Dec 10, 2006
FL
Wii Online Code
5880-1161-5752-5548
this may seem very random, but i was seraching cakes designs, and came across these, and thought that i would share :)

bee11.jpg

thought this one was the best :)
wii_cake.jpg

chad_10.jpg

That is so awesome! all i got when i was a kid were regular cakes with pics on then not cool shapes like that! jealously has a face and its me now haha

Notice how the Wiimote cakes are wrong?

The buttons, and they are both on player one :ciappa:

::Edit:: Ah, I see. Those were the "revolution" remotes. The cake must have been made before the Wii actually came out. Or the baker was a retard who just used the first thing Google image search came up with.

Last edited:
asdfnick said:
this may seem very random, but i was seraching cakes designs, and came across these, and thought that i would share :)

bee11.jpg

thought this one was the best :)
wii_cake.jpg

chad_10.jpg

The third is from the 2nd DS Connection Tour here in Australia! It was a chocolate cake!

Go Australian mushroom cake it is one of our major exports lol that first wedding one looks great but the Wii-mote cakes look pretty crappy it just a picture and some frilly icing

Sam_Harris said:
Go Australian mushroom cake it is one of our major exports lol that first wedding one looks great but the Wii-mote cakes look pretty crappy it just a picture and some frilly icing
i agree. I think im actuallyy going to try to make a mushroom cake! i was watching ace of cakes, and in one epsiode they showed how they make that type of icing, and how they tilt the cakes, and it looked pretty easy! if i ever get around to it ill post some pics :)

Back