Nintendo Nostalgia Land

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Lot of us like Nintendo, but we don't want them to go away. I feel that since they're pushing more of their first party titles due to the lack of 3rd party (since Wii and more due to Wii U lack of Hardware sales), do any of you feel that they are sending out many games that feel the same? Do you agree that Nintendo should at least make system that can support what developers want the next time around or continue the innovation? (I wouldn't mind both, so I can pick one system).

Do you agree that Nintendo should at least make system that can support what developers want the next time around or continue the innovation? (I wouldn't mind both, so I can pick one system).

it doesnt matter how powerful nintendo makes their system. look at the n64 and the gamecube....it doesnt matter how well the console sells. look at the wii....

3rd parties are mostly competiting with nintendo when they put their games on nintendo platforms and end up selling much less than the twins(ps4/xboxone)...people who buy nintendo consoles are mostly for nintendo products and innovative gameplay(as was the case with the wii). 3rd parties found a home with sony and microsoft. thats where all the gamers that like violence, sex and shooters play(mature).
nintendo needs to completetly change its image and philosophy if they want the 3rd party support that sony and microsoft have. i do not see ninetndo changing. they are still turning in profits.

nintendo games are great imo and we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg....gamers will have much conetnt on the wiiU....the non-gamer is what nintendo also needs in order to sell huge amt of consoles... WiifitU and wiiU Party should attract some of the people who like to exercise and play party games at weekends with friends or parties.

after all 3 consoles have launched...the months into the next year will tell what consumers feel has the better games.

Last edited:
do any of you feel that they are sending out many games that feel the same?

'Course they are, just like every other non-indie developer studio these days. Sequels 'n re-releases make money. Fault the consumer, not the developer. 'Sides, B-list titles made by the less experienced staff of a studio help fund A-list games. Since we ain't required to buy these "new" games and can wait 'til a used copy is cheap, I've no qualms with 'em. 'Specially if said B-list games are still worth a purchase, like SMG2 or AC: Brotherhood.

Do you agree that Nintendo should at least make system that can support what developers want the next time around

They already did.

Back