Nintendo racing

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
There is all this talk about mario kart wii and such and how the wii has to have a mario kart game but i thought wouldnt it be better to have a nintendo racing game? Think about it, the same sort of style of racing as mario kart games but with a wide range of playable nintendo guys. Like a mario kart game but the scale of super smash bros. I never heard anything about this idea so i thought I'd post it.

What are your thoughts on this?

say whatever you feel on this matter and ideas how it could be improved and some names:thumbsup:

Smash Brothers Bros Brawl + Mario Kart + Diddy Kong Racing + Kirby Airride + F-Zero = Nintendo Racing

I never knew why they didn't. They need to stop making Mario this and that. Add there other characters to the mix.

yeah add the mii's that would be cool

i thought of one or two names: super circut bro's is the only good name i thought of:idea:

lol how about WiiRace. You know coz its sort of like Waverace lol.

Definately add online support and sd card music to this game

Yeah on a game like that online play should be a must.

I'm still gona stick by super circut bro's;)

anyone got a list of charectors they would like to see in a nintendo racing game?

So we have....

Possible Names:
Nintendo Racers
WiiRacing
Super Circut Bros

Features:
Online play
Personal Music
I would like some crashing and damage on karts
Snaking must return

Characters:
Miis
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Luigi
Wario
Waluigi
Dasiy
Koopa
Boo
Petey
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Minda
Samus
Kirby
King DeDeDe
Meta Knight
Captain Falcon
Ness
Pitt

While it seems like a good idea to have nintendo racing instead of Mario Kart, some people are what you consider "MK purists" and would not want their precious formula tampered with. I am open to the idea, though.

Ok, i think scrap nintendo characters and just have all your miis racing, i think it would be so fun having your grandma come 1st and hitler firing missiles at you etc
I know people will disagree with me but i think it would be awesome

I dunno that could be a poll

woudl you rather have another mario kart or a nintendo racing (which includes mii's) or a mii racing game anyone want to start a poll about that?

ajvizzgamer101 said:
So we have....

Possible Names:
Nintendo Racers
WiiRacing
Super Circut Bros

Features:
Online play
Personal Music
I would like some crashing and damage on karts
Snaking must return

Characters:
Miis
Mario
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Luigi
Wario
Waluigi
Dasiy
Koopa
Boo
Petey
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Minda
Samus
Kirby
King DeDeDe
Meta Knight
Captain Falcon
Ness
Pitt

I would buy it on day 1!!!

Eh I wouldn't really care either way.

It's better than racing with the bland mii characters.

Cpt.McLoud said:
woudl you rather have another mario kart or a nintendo racing (which includes mii's) or a mii racing game anyone want to start a poll about that?

If they ever released a game like this, the one with the mario characters would be much more expensive because it would be considered a full game. The one with only the miis would be much cheaper because its only miis and it would probly be about the same price as Wii Sports or Wii Play, and because Wii Play came with a controller, I can see this racing game coming with a steering wheel (and possibly pedals)

Back