Nintendo WiFi USB Problem

Shinji

WiiChat Member
Mar 3, 2007
A.D.2050
Wii Online Code
2830-7183-6847-5811
Well I have the official one and I got it to connect somehow on my first try. After that I moved my Wii to my room so its not even 5 feet away from my PC. Now when trying to get on the internet with my Wii I get error code 52040 or 51340. Has anyone else had a similar problem and found a way to fix it?

Yes, I have looked the error code help stuff on the support site.
Yes, I have internet connection sharing enabled.
Yes, I have disabled my firewall.

Also my internet is through my modem which directly connected to my computer.

im having the same problem n posted the same thread
its ****ing pissing me off!

Usb

i have a usb connector, and i find that it will not work over larger distances than a room, but this may be because i have a wireless phone line, as frontsidefish said :smilewinkgrin:

i had the same problem and after over a week of trying my best to get it reconnected i.e changing i.p settings also using devremov (the removal tool with the c.d). it did my head in so much and messed my comp up to the stage were i had to format it and now the usb wifi is working sweet

I have a problem with my usb connection aswell and i've tried everything and it reads it the connection is there but right at the end of the end of the test it unconnects itself and sometimes it still reads the connection but it says the error code

i also think i might know what the problem might be because i only have the version that came with the disc but i don't know were to get the latest version from can any1 tell me were to get it from????

My cordless phone is right next to my Wii, and my Wifi is working great, so I doubt it's that. Try connecting with no disc in the Wii. Somehow my Wii used to have a horrible connection that didn't work, and removing the disc fixed it. Now it's fine with or without disc though.

I eventually fixed this problem. So if any of you need help, I might be able to help you. Just tell me what error code you are getting.

Back