Nintendo Wii Connection Ambassador Promotion

Hey General, Welcome to the Forum.

Just wanted to see if you had already been helped - as you can only 'be helped' one time and get 500 points BEFORE you are an Ambassador yourself. You cannot 'be helped' once you become an Ambassador

So if you are only recently connected, and have not been helped yourself yet, you have the chance of getting the extra 500 points BEFORE you are an Ambassador. My Wii number is 3876 0483 1264 2433 if you need
Post or PM me if you want to do this ... :wink:

Last edited:
Oh look

Its another one of these threads

Hey General, Welcome to the Forum.

Just wanted to see if you had already been helped - as you can only 'be helped' one time and get 500 points BEFORE you are an Ambassador yourself. You cannot 'be helped' once you become an Ambassador

So if you are only recently connected, and have not been helped yourself yet, you have the chance of getting the extra 500 points BEFORE you are an Ambassador. My Wii number is 0376 0209 4423 2212 if you need
Post or PM me if you want to do this ... :wink:

sure, my Wii number is up there, I will help you and add your number as the person who helped. I already registered you. So register me.

Anyone else new? Let me be your connection ambassador lol

Last edited:
Oh look

Don't be so harsh ...

The Ambassador Promo is a genuine good deal, where you really can get something for nowt.

And if you can't offer or ask for a connection help on a Nintendo Wii forum, then where else ??

It is not a scam, no-one gets conned, and both parties get 500 free points. The Ambassador who does a fair bit of work to help loads of people get connected - and these people go on to have access to online gaming, internet, BBC iPlayer (in the UK) etc that they may not have known about - then can get a fair few VC games as a reward.

It also brings more active members to forums such as this one ...

So honestly now, what is the problem with all that ?

Oh look

Don't be so harsh ...

The Ambassador Promo is a genuine good deal, where you really can get something for nowt.

And if you can't offer or ask for a connection help on a Nintendo Wii forum, then where else ??

Theres been a thread for this almost every day.

My Wii Number is: 5248-8782-3737-3511

Can anyone also please help me out? My Wii Number is: 5248-8782-3737-3511
  • On the Wii Shop Channel welcome page there is an icon called ‘Connection Ambassador Promotion’
  • Select the ‘Person Who Was Helped’ icon
  • You will be prompted to enter the Wii Number: 5248-8782-3737-3511
If you want any help or more details, see here: http://blog.alpha-lite.co.uk/gaming/wii-connection-ambassador/

Once you have added my Wii number, please tell me yours either via PM or my website.

Cheers,
Jamie.

:mushroomlife:

Can anyone also please help me out? My Wii Number is: 5248-8782-3737-3511
  • On the Wii Shop Channel welcome page there is an icon called ‘Connection Ambassador Promotion’
  • Select the ‘Person Who Was Helped’ icon
  • You will be prompted to enter the Wii Number: 5248-8782-3737-3511
If you want any help or more details, see here: http://blog.alpha-lite.co.uk/gaming/wii-connection-ambassador/

Once you have added my Wii number, please tell me yours either via PM or my website.

Cheers,
Jamie.

:mushroomlife:

Sorry mate I am already a ambassador, You need to find some new people! Good luck! Alot of threads are now pileing up ahah. Wont blame them everyone wants free wii points and stars!

Last edited:
Do you know what...you're right, and I apologise. I thought this was a topic for various people putting up their Wii numbers to help each other, I didn't read it properly so didn't know it was just one you'd started offering to help people yourself. So, again, sorry - I've deleted my original post, you might want to delete your reply as it contains my post in the quote.

Happy gaming, and good luck getting the Wii points.

Hiya I really need the 500 Wii Points and my 30 days has expired now but can someone Add me as there Wii Connection Ambassador Please :)

My Wii Number is:- 0494-8702-0554-2086

Send my an Email with your Wii Numbers and ill add them ASAP as im on internet 24/7

[email protected]

Does anyone have those leaflets in the wii cases about joining up to nintendo website with tht sliver scratch bar if so can someone send me the code (NOT USED) as few more points to buy the zelda ocarina of time game :(!!!! Message me please on my address

Back