no suit for samus :( thats what made her cool

ssbb_lover thank u very much, not ssbmlover. And I am calm, i'm just telling them to keep up, is that too much to ask?

5 pgs. is not that much to read....

Heh, it would be ok, but you should know this stuff if your going to post. And I think Zero Suit Samus could use her whip for an up-B, similar to Samus' Airdoge -> Grapple for survival.

ok samus will lose the suit under "certain conditions". they r not separate characters, but the same character, just under certain conditions. trust me.;)

rodent said:
ok samus will lose the suit under "certain conditions". they r not separate characters, but the same character, just under certain conditions. trust me.;)
source? what proof do you have?

SSB Dojo, it says under certain conditions, it still has not been clarified exactly wut this means though. It could be once she reaches 100% health or the "certain condition" could be when we press down B. No one knows.

We talked about this on the 1st pg. too T_T....

Trickz said:
Heh, it would be ok, but you should know this stuff if your going to post. And I think Zero Suit Samus could use her whip for an up-B, similar to Samus' Airdoge -> Grapple for survival.

Hey the whole point of a forum is to converse, educate, and compare knowledge and thoughts of what ppl are talking about. I know more than most of the ppl here but Im not mad at them for not knowing. Instead im enlightening them on what they dont know in a calm and peaceful manner.

rodent said:

I believe those conditions are that she's not naked under the suit. Nintendo's just making sure everyone knows she's wearing something under that suit.

Read the whole bio for zero suit samus
This isn't a pure character addition. Rather, under certain conditions, Samus will "remove" her Power Suit. Whoa! That's a woman under there!

Naturally, Zero Suit Samus loses power and stamina, so she should fight using the speed she gains instead.
Also, her gun transforms and can be used as a whip. Of the two, one might consider the whip to be her main weapon.

And don't worry—you'll still be able to play as standard Samus, too.

It says that she isn't a pure character addition, so "under certain conditions" she'll take off her power suit. If she was a separate character they would not have said that.

maybe, or maybe when she is being beaten the crap out of when she has her power suit on she takes it off cuz the suit slows her down and she is faster without the suit.

Nah, that would be a bad idea cuz some characters would like to stay as suited samus while others might want to be Zero-samus right as soon they start the battle. It will be a quick-change like sheik/zelda, I promise.

I Hope You Can Change By Pressing DOwn+B Like Zelda Can.

Like You Are Samus...Down+B... Zero Suit... See What I Mean?

Back