Noobish question about playing online

White2kss

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2007
Okay I've got my Wii online. After I add my friend to my address book and he adds me to his book, what do we do?

Lets say we want to play Madden over the internet with each other, what would be the steps leading up to when we are both actually playing..

also, i'm assuming we both must own a copy of the game

Just got the Wii 4 days ago :scared:

White2kss said:
Okay I've got my Wii online. After I add my friend to my address book and he adds me to his book, what do we do?

Lets say we want to play Madden over the internet with each other, what would be the steps leading up to when we are both actually playing..

also, i'm assuming we both must own a copy of the game

Just got the Wii 4 days ago :scared:
The Wii code is just for emails and trading Mii's

You need to register his Madden friend code.

FRuMMaGe said:
The Wii code is just for emails and trading Mii's

You need to register his Madden friend code.

does that come with the game when you buy it? after you register his friend code then what?

Yes, your madden code comes with the game.

I do not own the game but heres a shot.

Once you both are on the game, Im guessing there must be some "Nintendo WFC" icon on the main menu. You both must click on that and (once you both are registered with each others Madden friend codes) look for something that may say friend battle. Click on his name and hit "challenge" or "battle" or whatever.

I do not own the game, this is a complete guess. But this is how most other online Wii games are setup.

Yeah, it should have this thingy that says "Nintendo WFC", and when you click it.. It says "Waiting for Internet Connection..." ..or something, it'll tell you the number. Then again, mine is a complete guess.. as well. I have GH3, so I don't know if it's the same as all of the other online games.

Thank you. I just needed the jist of it...

once again fast answers on this forum... :yesnod:

Back