Normal Wii AV Cable

Yazdani4

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2007
Hey, I got a Wii, and I have to transport it to and from 2 locations. One of them is filled with wires and such, so I need to buy 2 AV cables so I can just leave them in place instead of messing around with wires every week. I've googled it a million times, and I can't just find the normal cable it came with... the 3 prong one with red white and yellow. I've found every other kind of cable however... so if anyone could just throw me a link to purchase one, I would greatly appreciate it.. thanks much.

Yazdani4 said:
Hey, I got a Wii, and I have to transport it to and from 2 locations. One of them is filled with wires and such, so I need to buy 2 AV cables so I can just leave them in place instead of messing around with wires every week. I've googled it a million times, and I can't just find the normal cable it came with... the 3 prong one with red white and yellow. I've found every other kind of cable however... so if anyone could just throw me a link to purchase one, I would greatly appreciate it.. thanks much.

$16 + shipping:

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?lastAction=setCurr&jspStoreDir=NOASTORE&languageId=-1&catalogId=10001&categoryId=62707&productId=117710&currency=USD&storeId=10001&ddkey=SetCurrencyPreference

I feel like an idiot.... thanks for your help, I guess I tried everywhere but the correct store.

I'm in the same boat actually. My Wii is all grafted into my entertainment center, traveling with it is going to be a pain. I was looking today in fact for an AC adapter and extra AV cables. Seems like the best place to get them.

Back