Not too bad so far

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
Well Bond Quantum of Solace has dropped to 30 bux (27 used) so when I successfully hunted down my copy of Rygar I picked this up. Its not bad. Everything is average ,but i'm getting out of it what I wanted.

The online although even more limited than CoDW@W felt fun. So I look forward to swapping some codes ,and playing with others who own the game here.

Never had a problem finding a match Zapper. Hell I'll even play ya on it when you get it. Surprisingly for only having 4 players in a match the respawn is so quick you don't really notice because people are almost always coming at ya.

I really like the cover system in it. Makes me wish it was in CoD W@W. Maybe CoD MW2 hehe.

I wouldn't had paid 50 for it ,but for 30 bux its good.

Grant it there are a few tech issues its nothing that kills the game. I think the problem is this game was hyped to be as good as Goldeneye ,and thats what people expected.

As long as you aren't thinking you are going to find the next Goldeneye in this then you should like it.

This game is actually very good. Well the on-line part is really the only part worth getting the game for. I will post up my friend codes in the next dew days. Worth the 30 dollar price tag that is on it now.

Back