Nunchucku!!!

obesepenguin

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
0560-7476-2186-3189
Anybody know where there are nunchakus in Canda, Richmand hill? Cause I've been trying to find one for the past month.

Kryptenx said:
No, we don't. Call your local stores.

http://www.wiichat.com/search.php

The idea is that other people may LIVE NEAR THAT LOCATION and possibly WORK at a store that sells whatever it is that person it looking for.

There's a place, and a time to tell people to use the search function, and I don't feel this topic met either of those requirements.

Where I live in the UK there is no shortage of Wii stuff (except console). I feel bad for you USA people.

Kryptenx said:
No, we don't. Call your local stores.

I totally agree. . .I've been on the boards for a few months now, and I haven't heard of one person getting info by posting on the boards like this unless they lived in a really big city (like New York, New York) where there are probably alot of people on this board from.

Best bet is to stop being lazy and call the store.

Haz said:
Where I live in the UK there is no shortage of Wii stuff (except console). I feel bad for you USA people.
Where are you in the UK, most places In london have a few games, but none of the good ones. and no wiimotes or anything else.

wow, i can walk into any store and pick up any game or any accessories i want, that must suck not being able to get what you want, well some stores have 4-10 diff games but 1 always has them all

Back