Nyko's Perfect Shot

craigkillercraig

KillaCrgz So HiGh!
Feb 9, 2007
Dallas
Wii Online Code
7255-2084-5635-1535
With all the hype goin on right now with the zapper, 3rd party developers are tryin to create a better zapper. Well finally someone has the right idea for an improved zapper. If you havent heard already, Nyko has the solution. Its called the Perfect Shot and is due to come out this December. I dont have a link, but you can see for yourself at IGN.com. Just go there and look under the GEAR section. What do yall think about it? O and if somebody could post the link, so we all can see it with ease. I would but I'm on my wii!

well its old news since I already saw this a week or two back but hey its good news for all thanks again for the reminder!

paintba||er said:
Another useless piece of plastic. :nonod:
I agree.
A third party gun was first released. Following that, Nintendo released their Wii Zapper (the only one I would even consider buying). Now we excess third party guns like this along with many others. I think my friend bought 4 of these:

1035481817467b4b1426ade.jpg

A waste of money in my opinion.

I think the Wii Zapper is a decent deal because it comes with Link's Crossbow Training as well....$20 for a gun that seems to work decent for what it is plus a game (although it is short) is not a terrible deal.

FR. said:
I agree.
A third party gun was first released. Following that, Nintendo released their Wii Zapper (the only one I would even consider buying). Now we excess third party guns like this along with many others. I think my friend bought 4 of these:

1035481817467b4b1426ade.jpg

A waste of money in my opinion.

The packaging of that gun says Wii Sports on it. Shoot tennis balls? Shoot your opponent in boxing? What am I shooting?

And why are the ii's in Wii attatched together? What a rip. The Nyko one looks much better.

The problem with the guns is you often need to use the "A" button during the games.

Back