O M G It all makes sense now!

Kurren123

WiiChat Member
Jun 14, 2006
Im so proud of figuring it out, i feel like a detective :) . You'll probably think im stupid and this has been figured out already, but as you will havealready heard, there are rumours that the Wii will have a built in camera on the front of the console. Thats why the Wii is tilted at an upward angle! Of course, the peices are coming together now! This is probably because most people play with the console lower than them. What do you think? does this Re-inforce the built in camera idea, or do you still think it's BS and that the tilted angle is there just to look pretty?

Last edited:
<< thanks. You may not believe it, but that tilted angle theory was the least dumbest thing I have ever done. I want a medal:(

Kurren123 said:
<< thanks. You may not believe it, but that tilted angle theory was the least dumbest thing I have ever done. I want a medal:(

hehe must admit i didnt think about that til i read your post :cool:

phimuajedi69 said:
if its really going to be built in the only logical place is under that flap on the front that nobody knows the funtion of (see this thread)
Yep. Under it, along with an SD card slot. There's definitly a picture on the net somewhere, but I can't remember which location. The camera is going to be on the front, which explains that weird tilt of the Wii.

If you see the new news, the wii hardware at e3 was not finialized, possible that a low res webcam will be added, why not you can go to walmart and get one for like $10 at retail, the actual lens to capture low res is probably really inexpensive for a huge company like nintendo and will win even more people to this console.

Kurren123 said:
Yep. Under it, along with an SD card slot. There's definitly a picture on the net somewhere, but I can't remember which location. The camera is going to be on the front, which explains that weird tilt of the Wii.
There is one on this forum. look

You're all forgetting something. The Wii can go horizontally or vertically. My guess is that it will be under the flap though, I don't think it'll be like the eye toy where you always have to be in range, I think it's just to take a picture (for the rumored caricature feature), then get back to your game.

Well the PS3 better have one, in fact it should have everything, its over $500!!

registerednerd said:
You're all forgetting something. The Wii can go horizontally or vertically. My guess is that it will be under the flap though, I don't think it'll be like the eye toy where you always have to be in range, I think it's just to take a picture (for the rumored caricature feature), then get back to your game.
:werd: I plan on setting it up horizontally

Back