manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Check out this sexy beast!

DSLITE.jpg

Circuit City has a cobalt blue/black DS Lite for preorder on their website. Considering three minutes have passed since the last time the DS got a costume change, this makes perfect sense to us. No word on the release date, but as always, it's $130. Get it now to complete your collection and make Nintendo a few more dollars.

http://gizmodo.com/349234/nintendo-ds-lite-now-in-black-and-blue-we-think-its-the-sexiest-one-yet

Update: Official Release Date will be Feb. 10

Last edited:
I have to admit, it looks pretty damn good. I'll stick with my Onyx (Black) DS though, no point wasting $130 on something I already have/don't need.

Whoa, that looks so cool and love the color too... i think ill get one of these since i like color too... hope it comes out soon.

unforuntaly with this DS as well as all the new ones the screens are of lesser quality.

there is a red and black one out you know. Go on ebay theyve got every colour imaginible! (Well not every colour)...

i might get since i dont have a ds and want one for a conformation gift =)
do you guys think it will be sold out on the first day?

Last edited:
ssbb4life said:
i might get since i dont have a ds and want one for a conformation gift =)
do you guys think it will be sold out on the first day?
i bet you it WILL NOT be sold out because its the same thing as a lite (except the color :lol: ) and people with a regular ds lite (like me) wont wanna waste money on the same exact thing
i also heard the light is not as bright as a regular ds lite

Back