Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

hey...im going to makin a clan with my friend, tps if possible, and we will be the best clan we can make it, tell me if u want to join it, and the site hopefully will be up soon, the chat, if u talk smack, ur banned, this will be a peaceful clan, so once agan, tell me if u would like to join

Hi guys ! Need help ! Can't finish the mission where I have to carry McMillan to the extraction point. Just can't find the way out of that damn block. the closest distance I got was that building on fire. Please help !!!

that level in my opionon is the hardest lvel.
i beat every other level on veteran except for tht one.

i just hide him in a corner then kill everybody around then pick him up and put him in a new corner and i just keep doing that

Hi guys ! Need help ! Can't finish the mission where I have to carry McMillan to the extraction point. Just can't find the way out of that damn block. the closest distance I got was that building on fire. Please help !!!

just set him down in the corner and place a c4 where the enemys ar at b4 they come

Kings Of War

Hey if anyone is interested I'm a moderator for the KOW clan (Kings Of War) and we would love for you to join. When I first joined my kill death ratio was 0.64 now it's 1.06 and rising. We are a wonderful clan and will accept people who are excellent players or are players that want to get better and activley participate. Go to http://kowiiclan.webs.com/ and talk to Norwich or another Co-leader to join. Tell them Wrinkle sent you cuz well... i want to get promoted.

ive got loads of friends but none of them play much
details about me.
MW and WaW name: 21egroeg
When i play: 4-6 (usually)
MW lvl: 2 prestige lvl 46 / WaW lvl ?? dont know as i dont play much but just got bouncing bettys
glitches: lots of glitches there is 1 really cool 1 but u need to be my friend first.(MW glitches only)
MW K/D: 0.94 WaW K/D: O.75 around there i think
MW kill streak: 26 or 25 ive forgoten i think 26 mostly. WaW kill streak: around 11 i think
avg. kills a game: mw:15 WaW:10
favourite game type:MW 1st headquarters,2nd search and destroy and 3rd sabotage WaW: all
MW fc : 288918748850
if any1 wants more info about me pm me or if you want to be my friend pm or email me at [email protected] and tell me your info

preferably email please...... but dont mind pm.
okay remember all this. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Back