Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

What you do in the privacy of your home is up to you.
We don't wanna know about your gimp

EvilClown.png

WHOOOO!!!! That was going to be my sig until I found out how large I put it and how small it needs to be. It's 500X500
Just a little too big. Lol, It's basic. BUT I'm in love with this MUH FUDDA

EDIT: This is relaxing to look at, AND it will brain wash you into giving me all your hugsss :)
Reminds me of an Acid trip XD

Last edited:
EvilClown.png

WHOOOO!!!! That was going to be my sig until I found out how large I put it and how small it needs to be. It's 500X500
Just a little too big. Lol, It's basic. BUT I'm in love with this MUH FUDDA

EDIT: This is relaxing to look at, AND it will brain wash you into giving me all your hugsss :)
Reminds me of an Acid trip XD

Whoah, kickass sig man! I definitely wanna take you up on your offer now!! LOL :yesnod:

What are friends for, Jay. You have encouraged me on finding my inner peace. Its the least I can do. Private Message [PM] me what you want and I will try my best and make one this weekend...

Wow, it's a shame I'm not too hot for Yu-Gi-Oh! anymore, because I always found the monsters to have a certain flare.... even Kuribo(forgive me if I didn't spell that right)

I feel the impression that you, Jay, enjoy looking through this whole thread. ROFL, correct me if I'm wrong

Well, I am able to appreciate good graphic design.... But in my short tenure at this site, I've yet to look all the way through any thread. Forgive my ignorance, this is the first forum I've actually taken seriously... ROFLCOPTER!

Oh, I forgot I can go to wii chat on my phone as well. So I can stay again! Graphic desing ;; I love making it. Gimp FTW. I Used to forum in a lot of places. Now I just "forum" here... [

New Siggy time!
I thought I did pretty well on this sig, I just felt like it had a profesional feel to it,,,
But, my friend on the other hand, hated it. I dont see why...

stormsigg.png

Last edited:
Back