Official Guitar Hero Friend Code Thread

NinWiiTendo said:
Jeagle, I've added you
nevesa, i've added you too! :)

Im known as NinWiiTendo
thanks NinWiiTendo. You're like my first GH friend :) I added you too! peace man.

Nevesa, add me, and I'll add you tonight. I'm looking for ppl to play online with/against, as I can never seem to find a match with strangers!

jeagle82 said:
Nevesa, add me, and I'll add you tonight. I'm looking for ppl to play online with/against, as I can never seem to find a match with strangers!

gotcha. I know what you mean, whenever I play online I always seem to get more bites hosting rather than just jumping in a strangers match. Perhaps my search is too specific. I normally play med, or some hard. Is that cool? do you have a stats page on the gh community? peace man

Yeah man, I play Medium, and some Hard as well. I'm about 80% of the way done with completing the game on Hard. But, I go slow, because I don't move onto the next section until I've 5 starred all the songs on the previous section. I'm on the 7th section right now and it's kicking my butt on the first go around.

I do have a profile on the GH.com page... I'll link it when I get the chance.

I've added people that said have added me, but they're still showing up as "Pending Friends". Is this normal? I assumed that if I added someone that already added me, that they would show up as current friend, rather than pending friend.

jeagle82 said:
I've added people that said have added me, but they're still showing up as "Pending Friends". Is this normal? I assumed that if I added someone that already added me, that they would show up as current friend, rather than pending friend.

same here, both you and ninwiitendo still show as pending friends o_O

My Guitar Hero III Friend Code is 124682832862 Feel free to add me. I'm fairly new to it and still learning. I'll get around to adding everyone on this thread.

Cool, I'll add you when I get home later tonight. Go ahead and add me; my Friend Code is in my Sig. :)

Oh, and I finally have a friend showing up, named Alex. Who is that? Is that you Nevesa?

Just got this a week ago so still on easy and Some medium. cannot do knights of cydonia on medium to save me.

Here is my code for those who want to jam some just don't expect too much yet. 081731642247

I just played some guy online and we had a tie and he chose a blue oyster cult song that I don't have so of course he beat me by double as I don't have that song to practice. What is up???

Cool Jeagle82

vwbyyou, Pantalaimn, and Anka... I added you 3 about 5 minutes ago. Make sure to add me too, so you aren't "Pending" anymore and we can play! :)

Oh, and by the way, I played 3 matches so far this morning, and 2 out of 3 stopped playing when they knew they were losing (I hate that!).

Back