Official Indiana Jones fan/tribute club

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
all right, so with the new movie coming up, i thought it would be a good time. i have always been a huge fan of indy. i have all three movies and the young indiana jones dvds. so this is the thread to honour indy. u can talk about any of the movies, share things about new movie etc. also it wouldnt be bad if the club members changed their avatars to any indy pic. u dont have to though.

Last edited:
I'm in. Ever sense I can remember I've loved Indiana Jones. A huge part pf my childhood was watching the Indy movies with my parents. I'm so excited to see Harrison Ford on the screen. He is always pretty B.A. I'll change my avatar later tonight.

I have an awesome picture on my laptop of a shop in a zoo Jay and I went to last year on hollidays, it was called 'Traders on the Lost Arc'. We were studying the movie in my Film class in college at the time so we thought we'd take a picture to show our lecturer =]

Indy FTW =]

He's still phwoarrrrr too ^_^

ok i ll start.

in the trailer, it seems like the warehouse from raiders of the lost ark is back. what could be crystal skulls? well i think they have something to do with aliens because in the trailer u also see the four towers rising which could be a communicator device used by Mayans to talk with aliens. the skull could be an alien skull. does anyone think that ford looks old? i dont because he is perfect and perfectly fit to play the role.

images

shows the pic of the skull but was taken off from the site.

Back