~Official International Strikers Ladder~

wins losses?

just out of curiosity. Please show how you get your score people

SantaClaws said:
except it resets every week nub
How stupid can one be.. I don't even bother to reply to this thread anymore. Your style sucks and thats final.

unska said:
How stupid can one be.. I don't even bother to reply to this thread anymore. Your style sucks and thats final.

Ifin's you mean 10 points per win, and 1 per loss with 1 point per goal, that's not a great way to do it either. 1) Everyone knows how to disconnect without receiving a loss. That fact ALONE makes the way Nintendo does it inaccurate. 2) Even if people didn't know how to do that, people still disconnect, which is 10 points per game. All I'm saying is that every system has its flaws, and this is just for fun anyways. Relax.

Croswenthy said:
Ifin's you mean 10 points per win, and 1 per loss with 1 point per goal, that's not a great way to do it either. 1) Everyone knows how to disconnect without receiving a loss. That fact ALONE makes the way Nintendo does it inaccurate. 2) Even if people didn't know how to do that, people still disconnect, which is 10 points per game. All I'm saying is that every system has its flaws, and this is just for fun anyways. Relax.

couldn't have said it better

Well if you want to play oneupsmanship I'm currently 356 and 114 which means I'm a cool 242? Go top real score, since I don't think Inferno7 knows what's going on!

Croswenthy said:

I couldn't have said it better either....

How about you format the thread like this

Our first mii,
when we sucked hardcore at the game cuz we only just got online
was about 20 losses to one win, and about 40 games a week for 4 weeks

Our second mii,
when we started getting better..... records with the same number of wins as losses by the end of the week, but with horrible streaks either way. about 75-100 games a week for 6-8 weeks

Our third mii....
When we started getting good....
now, and for the past 8-12 weeks, we play in long sessions where we get 20 or 30 wins and one or two losses,
or we joke around, losing with cruddy teams so our record doesn't look as good and people dont turn it off right away on us, which by the way is a serious problem, eh guys?

the challenge has been set

Alcohol is forgivable in this particular situation, because you in no way gave any suggestion as to how to reformat this thread.

Carry on. I salute you.

Thankyou Croswenthy for pointing that out... haaaaaaaahahahaha
you know what.... your right..... I didn't actually say anything relavent.

lol, i was just bragging, randomly responding to threads to draw attention to myself. sorry.

and read my first post called 'team hawaii?', spread the word, i want to find that player.
Ill check back on that post tomorrow.

its now 4 in the morning, everyone has finally left my house, and its time to go to sleep. G'night everyone!!

are you actually going to post your stats or no?

pfft bragging

my win streak for this week is like 48-15

I haven't played at all this week cuz my partner guy is responsible and does homework. It's a sad day when just anyone can load up a 2 player match and not throw themselves off the internet due to the despair we bring to their house.

We deliver!

have I not added you yet?

I'll do that right now

Back