Official Nintendo Magazine surprise?

Yes, this is UK only - ONM is the UK equivalent to Nintendo Power. I've tried to get it this morning but no one has it in yet - as soon as I have a copy, I'll upload the ISO of the DVD and some scans.

I just went out again, and the newsagent said they'd have it on the shelves tomorrow :(

its a shame that the magazine is not in other countries like australia. We never get the fair share of goodies. :(

I got the mag today and it has info about tp, some info about past zelda games and a large 10 pages on Battallion Wars 2.
It's hard to some whats in the BW2 Section but does include controls.
Point 'n' Click
Aim at targets with the Wii Remote and shoot them with the trigger.
Move your feet
The Nunchuk's analouge stick allows you to move units.
Nunchuk Buttons
Press the Z button to lock onto whatever you're pointing at. Press the C button to assume the control of the target unit.
Nunchuck Accelerometer
Flick the Nuchuk to make your soldier jump, or flick it while pushing left and right to perform a combat roll.
B
This is your main trigger. Hold it down to charge certain weapons.
- (minus button)
Use this to adjust the distance of the camera from the action.
+ (plus button)
Use this to cycle through the command bar groups at the bottom of the screen. Then press up and down to select individual units in the group.
A
This button is context sensitive. Press it while you're locked on and it acts as a call to arms for all your troops.

They are the controls for BW2.
Not alot in the TP section except some new screenshots of link in a lava filled cave and of link as the wolf with Midna on his back.
Intresting though at the top of the page it says
ETA :Wii Launch Format: Wii/ gamecube Publisher: Nintendo Developer: Nintendo Controller: Wii Remote/ Nunchuk
and then the interestingbut some may think bad part
Multiplayer: No WiFi: No
I don't know if everyone knew this but it looks like no multiplayer and no wifi for zelda TP but you should all go out and buy the mag for more info on BW2 and TP to see all the new screenshots and more info about BW as i cant be bothered to do any more typing:D

Edit: The free dvd doesnt have much on just some ringtones slideshows movies and wallpaper but nothing really interesting (all to do with various zelda games)

Last edited:
I bet it's better than he's making it sound:rolleyes:

1,300th POST! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

Back