Official Tecmo Super Bowl Thread!!!

HELL YEAH

Me and my roommate were addicted to this game like 2 years ago even. We would play every day when he got home from work.

I got ridiculous with this game, I seriously had the best offense figured out. I liked how you could substitute guys and adjust your playbook in Super as opposed to its predecessor.

Also, I played this rom online with a few people via Kailerra. pretty cool to play STB online........

only one thing wrong with this game......my team is not in it. 80(

wow, I didnt even realize, our teams play this week......heh........

The best football game EVER you can take Madden and fling it out the window as soon as this comes to VC!

I rented this game for 99c from a crappy convience store. Back then. They call me back a week later to tell me it's overdue. Later I find a copy for 7 bucks and I think I have it for life. Nintendo gives out, and almost a decade after it came out I downloaded the Nesticle version for PC. But now I really want to play it with a wiimote.

I can beat a team by 100 points in preseason. I can get Bo Jackson to average over 20 yards per carry. And I can win the Tecmo Bowl with any team, even the bad ones. Awesome game 10/10 all the way.

Huthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthut

hike.

i love this game its older than me lol! wow! skidmarx i wanna play u lol! man i hope it comes to vc.... i got n nes off ebay n i want to get tsb for it to play my dad!

I love this game. I still have tournaments several times during the year. We do random drawings for teams to make it more fun. The fan base for this game is still strong and many websites are devoted to it. There are rumors of a version for Wii but I think it is bunk. I can't beat anybody with any team.

Best Game EVER.
Bo Jackson, Reggie White, and QB Eagles (randall) are all UNSTOPPABLE.
GREAT GAME!!!
Do you know when Nintendo is planning on releasing it for the VC??? I have the original for the VC, but it doesn't even come close to matching TSB. I HOPE IT IS RELEASED SOOOOON!!!!

i downloaded Tecmo bowl the 1st one on myu wii too for my dad he lieks it but compared to tsb its sucks!!

Back