Official WiiChat Sig Maker!

Thanks ^ ^ :)

Also, I made a Red Steel sig for someone (no names :))
And they changed there mind for what they wanted.. but I didn't notice 'cause I'm an idiot :)

cdfd0f46-redsteelsiguserb.gif

So does anyone want it?

If so, PM me :) first one to PM me I'll give it to :) (unless your like new to this site, just to try and prevent stealage :))

Eh , the girl looks sorta dumb , but I have the vote for you as " The Official SigMaker " even though you didnt make me a sig yet , it looks like your sigs are pretty awesome.

Hi Wiired i cant pm you it says i dont have permission unless i doing summik wrong. Anyway i played CoD1 and 2 PC online and XBOX console for i would say 4 years now and getting the wii for CoD3 as i see the control as the way forward for FPS games.

AL-GoRE

P.S No pressure m8 but a CoD one would be amazing thanks..

DRMARIO said:
As much as Wiires is talented with ol' Photoshop, i think we should stay off official sig maker..I mean, a sig is somethign that that person has made, it represents them. I thinks its nice that people make their own, unless they dont have the greatest software to do it on :p

Wiired, don't hate me, but i just think its good when people make their own.
Couldn't agree more man :) One of the reasons why I stopped making sigs for people, I prefer seeing what people can make out of their own talent, then just seeing the same sig over and over from me, even if they don't have the best software to make the stuff. Though I'm currently finding basic to intermediate tutorials for various members to teach them :) and though I'm not interested in 'Official Sig Maker' no more, I wouldn't mind some other special previlige on the site :p like a Mod or something, but seems clear that that ain't gonna happen :) I've requested for it to happen 'cause I feel I can continue to contribute to the site, but no reply is the kindest way of saying 'No' I suppose :)

Wiired said:
Couldn't agree more man :) One of the reasons why I stopped making sigs for people, I prefer seeing what people can make out of their own talent, then just seeing the same sig over and over from me, even if they don't have the best software to make the stuff. Though I'm currently finding basic to intermediate tutorials for various members to teach them :) and though I'm not interested in 'Official Sig Maker' no more, I wouldn't mind some other special previlige on the site :p like a Mod or something, but seems clear that that ain't gonna happen :) I've requested for it to happen 'cause I feel I can continue to contribute to the site, but no reply is the kindest way of saying 'No' I suppose :)
dont get discouraged. i0n took 2 weeks to send a reply to me after i said yes when he offered it to me lol.

Mitch2025 said:
dont get discouraged. i0n took 2 weeks to send a reply to me after i said yes when he offered it to me lol.
:lol: fair enough suppose I should be more patient. Though an instant yes or no for now, would definitly please me more then waiting two weeks :p but thats just me, but as long as I get a reply sometime, I'll be happy :)

Back