Ok REALLY Annoying Mii Parade

TexasDudeUSA

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
It's so annoying, I have exactly 100 Mii's and I have Travel settings ON. I ALWAYS and STILL get the "Looks Like Nobody's Here..." message every time I want to see the Mii Parade. What am I doing wrong?

You need to get Wii friends and they need to have theyr Miis on Mingle for them to appear in your parade.

Oh I see. Well getting friends, the other person has to add you too correct? Are they notified when you add them? How exactly does it work?

You need to add them, and they need to do the same, then after a while their name wont be grey anymore, it willl be black, and they will be able to mail you and send you Miis and things, and theyr Miis that are on Mingle willshow up in your Mii parade.

Ah I see. Well how do you start that? Don't people find it weird if you randomly add them? And are they notified if I add them and vice versa?

I just add people I know, and that it, hope it helped

TexasDudeUSA said:
Ah I see. Well how do you start that? Don't people find it weird if you randomly add them? And are they notified if I add them and vice versa?

Check out the Share Friend Codes here thread for finding people who do not mind adding random people. I personally only added people I know plus 6 or 7 people from the other thread.

People don't get an alert when someone adds them. You would need to tell the person you added that you added him/her as they would need to add you as well. Otherwise, if it's just one way, you're not really connected and you still wouldn't see any Miis in your parade.

Yeah I got it. Some one has to add you and you have to add them in your address book...silly.

TexasDudeUSA said:
Yeah I got it. Some one has to add you and you have to add them in your address book...silly.
it's to stop you getting spammed. . . .

I think they should just have it so that if you add someone to your Wii friends list, it sends that person a message asking if they accept it or deny it.

Much easier than exchanging two Wii codes.

Chewy said:
I think they should just have it so that if you add someone to your Wii friends list, it sends that person a message asking if they accept it or deny it.

Much easier than exchanging two Wii codes.

yes, but since when has nintendo ever done something that made sense in regard to online gaming/other features? hopefully the vc will get turned around soon, and we can get some online games going.

Stranger said:
double post!!!!! use the edit button next time

It's okay to say that I guess... but atleast say somthing to the forum not just point out they double posted.

as to chewys idea, I would like that too sounds good. But nintendo is wierd and likes doing things that anger me.

Back