on a spontaneous burst, I joined.

ari!bomb

set to implode.
Oct 20, 2007
10 i C
Wii Online Code
7236-5661-5674-5774
So, I've had my Wii since May and it has more or less devoured my soul. Not that I'm complaining or anything, haha, but I'm still kind of lost on some things. I figured that I should get further acquainted with my little white box of joy.

On another note, I joined about three minutes ago and I like exclamation points beside my name. Lovely to meet you.

ari!bomb said:
So, I've had my Wii since May and it has more or less devoured my soul. Not that I'm complaining or anything, haha, but I'm still kind of lost on some things. I figured that I should get further acquainted with my little white box of joy.

On another note, I joined about three minutes ago and I like exclamation points beside my name. Lovely to meet you.

Hey welcome to wiichat. that ! is pretty cool, i'll admit that.

samXcor3 said:
Hey welcome to wiichat. that ! is pretty cool, i'll admit that.

my ! is rather nice, I know.

By the by, you caused me a lot of suffering just now. I somehow missed hearing about The Early November breaking up. Insert a huge sadface right here because I've got one.

Welcome to WiiChat.
I will take the new member donation fee whenever you can send it.
Cash only please.

Enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.

Welcoome!

Warning: If you play your wii too much....you will lose yourself! Your body will turn to stone and your soul will be sucked into the wii....forever!

ari!bomb said:
my ! is rather nice, I know.

By the by, you caused me a lot of suffering just now. I somehow missed hearing about The Early November breaking up. :sad:

inserted :lol:

welcome to the site! glad to see more and more members joining everyday. ill see ya around the site and remember to look over the forum rules. Later

Back