One Big Happy Family! (game)

Wario
!! unhand my brother!!!!! ARRRRGGHHH!!*tackles Wario and takes him to the ground, *stands up* oh and here's your taco

{Axtlár} said:
Wario
!! unhand my brother!!!!! ARRRRGGHHH!!*tackles Wario and takes him to the ground, *stands up* oh and here's your taco
-gets up-

"taco?"

-takes taco and examines it-

-then eat its-

"that was not my taco!!!"

-takes out tranquilizer gun-

"time to sleep Mr. Big"

-bw jumps up and grabs the taco out of axtlars hands and then eats it-

edit: i typed to slow and wario already ate it -_-

hey dawg, what the hell?!
Frogger, whatcha wanna be?

If wii chat is a family, I have incestuous tendencies :O....

I call the prodigal son! XD....Once was lost, and now is found (in the good threads at least)

-shoots axtlar in the arm-

WHAHAHAHAHA!!!

-axtlar collapses-

-wario carried axtlar off to his car, dumps him in the trunk and drives off-

*Jumps in mustang and speeds off following Wario*

EDIT: [REALITY: Today after school I drifted all the way around the circle in the middle of my town (Description: The middle of my town has a fountain in it thats probably about 50 ft. diameter. To get from one place to another, you have to travel in a circle around the fountain, and I was going halfway through, and thus did a semi circle). I was going about 45 in a 25 and was in THE middle of town, where 4 streets are connected, and thus the most traffic circulates. Got about 10+ honks. Sorry, just felt like sharing my amazing driving skills. Yes, I am bragging, sorry again.]

Last edited:
*jumps in expensive helicopter whose machine guns shoot out precious diamonds and chases Leve + Wario*

Did I mention I'm rich?...

drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Get me outta here! wtf Wario!? I wave you a taco!

Back