One Big Happy Family! (game)

*watched the girls at the club and then notices Wario's not there anymore* wha? Wario? Wario?! WARIOOOO!!!!!!!

*the van has stopped in front unknown abandon factory which looks like has been deserted for several years and green mold has covered parts of the building. The side doors of the van opens exposing the inside of the van. Two larger men come out of the van. Wario was inside the van with his feet and wrist were duck tapped together and his whole head was covered by a black sack so that he doesnt see what is going on or know where is is at. One was carrying wario by the wrist while the other carries wario by the foot and hauling him in the abandoning building. once in the building, the two men throw wario onto the ground and takes off the blacksack off wario's head*

Unknown man 1: "so, we are finaling here."

Unknown man 2: "yeah, it took us awhile to get here. Now we can finish the job and get paid."

Wario: "where am i?.....why am i here?....tell me!"

men speak in unison: "You'll find out."

*both men grab wario by his wrist and foot*

wario: "what are you doing!?"

Unknown man 1: "like we said...."

Unknown man 2 : (continues saying of Unknown man 1)"...you'll find out."

*both men throw him into what looks like a huge pipe leading into a dark place*

*wario yells as he falls into the darkness*

Wario: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Unknown man 1: "thats it, our job is done. I wonder though.....where does that pipe lead to?"

Unknown man 2: "i dont care....all i care about is the pay we get for doing that. Now lets leave this dump.....im starving."

Unknown man 1: "yeah, im starving too......lets go!"

*both men walk out the building, hop in to van and leave without looking back. Where does that pipe lead to?......we will never know*

((got bored.......))

Walks in

Tells you all to get outa my flat

-2 months later-

-bw eats dog food-

-and hates it-

-bw looks out the window and sees that axtlar is gone-

^_^

-bw opens the fridge with mouth-

-then grabs a stake with mouth-

^_^

-And eats the juicy stake!-

*Axtlar wakes up* uff, it was only a dream....*walks to kitchen and opens fridge* yeah, my steak is still there..

some do, some don't, if you want a name just say it and I'll put it in the first page.

lol all right, Firulais, how's that?

Back