One of THE BEST SNES GAMES EVER gets a 3D upgrade for WiiWare!

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time will be getting a new 3D treatment for it's WiiWare release. A release date has yet to be announced. And I. Am. Thrilled! Nintendo and all it's 3rd party support is definately trying to get fans to remember why they were once king of this buisness.

EDIT: My guess would be that it's released close to or on the same day as the new TMNT Wii game.

wait...was this the one where in your first real boss fight you had to throw enemies at the screen? I loved that game! and now it's going 3D? sweet!

Awesome, I played the hell out of the original version when I was a kid. Can't wait to see what they do with it.

Yeah, that game rawked! As I recall, you fight Shredder early in the game by throwing Foot Soldiers at the screen (as the fight takes place from the perspective of Shredder).

Good Wiiware choice if it still has the nice two-player coop.

Yeah, that game rawked! As I recall, you fight Shredder early in the game by throwing Foot Soldiers at the screen (as the fight takes place from the perspective of Shredder).

Good Wiiware choice if it still has the nice two-player coop.
I think I heard something about 4 player online co-op.

I'm just super psyched for this game. I love TMNT and pretty much everything they do, even the shitty live action stuff. TMNT is definitely an entertainment gift from God and I can't wait to play this remake.

Nah I'm sure friend codes will be required to use online co-op.

It's probably not a must. It could have online similar to Mario Kart and Brawl, in which using friend codes is just an option.

I have no Idea, you're the first person to reveal the online coop to me! Sounds like a blast.

Back