One of the oldest members here..is officially back!

ChristmasWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
Yup. I am back today, guys.

Heres my story:

I was super busy with class and just my girlfriend and work and such, I just had no time for either gaming or forums. Like some of you know, I had to sell my Wii back in September to accomodate my expenses for college. However, yesterday morning I took the plunge..again!

I bought myself a new Wii and Animal Crossing: City Folk for a better price than usual. I am really excited. My girlfriend is a pretty big gamer like myself and she always wanted to play the Wii. I plan on getting Brawl again, Mario Kart again, Deadly Creatures, De Blob, and just so many more games for my new Wii.

As to my contributions to these forums, I am also here to stay. I have been here for over two years and you could not believe that, thanks to my post count and inactivity in threads. However, I promise to be here, give me opinions, state my regards, and just have a fun time here with all you ladies and gentlemen again.

Thanks for reading, you guys!

Well, welcome back!

We are glad to have you back. Some old members like you are still very much active, you just have to look around.

glad to see you back! i took a 7 mNoth break from wiichat for many of the same reasons! :yesnod:

pfft I'm older.

I plan on getting Brawl again, Mario Kart again, Deadly Creatures, De Blob, and just so many more games for my new Wii.

Nice to see you are supporting blue-tongue. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with De Blob.

Pfft Im older
And much more senile

But
elloa3of0.gif

Anyway

In before Naplam

I remember your name, don't really remember much about you though...

Welcome back!

Back