online again

Solard

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
i was wondering what every1 was talking about need a free router to get wii opera. whats that about (i heard that you need to be near a computer cause those have wired routers, how close do you have to be? my computer is on thhe other side of my basement :( and would it hurt to have 3 routers? two together, one upstairs right above the TV... or do laptops have computers :( alot of questions, plz give answer at least to the thing about the routers and if you need them :)

You don't need nothing but internet connection to get the internet on the wii. since you have 3 wireless routers, no it doesn't hurt. but use the one with the best signal for you wii.

why are you putting two routers next to eachother? why do you have two next to eachother. you only need one to get wireless internet throughout ya whole house. Laptops have computers? if you ask that, than i suggest you google and read articles and learn about computers because i am not gonna answer that one. I just hope you meant to say something else and typed that by mistake.

YOU NEED A WIRELESS ROUTER TO HAVE WIRELESS INTERNET.
think about it. Unless you can just hook ya internet straight to the wii. I don't know if you can or not since i use a wireless one and i didn't need to check the wii for where it plugs in. but if you can, you don't need a router since that is only for WIRELESS usage. get it?

If you get internet hooked up to the wii, than you will be able to download the opera web browswer (web browsers are, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, etc...) the one you are using to see this. sorry i had to break it down since you asked if laptops have computers. haha. Once you finish download you will be able to go on the internet. it's a free trial right now. hope i cleared things up for you.

Back