Online Gaming

03powellcha

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2007
Oxford
Wii Online Code
5158-8197-1893-4494
who knows anything about the wii online gaming.
like is there a way to play games against other people online right now?
Or will there be a way to in the near future?
Will wii sports be available to play online?
i wonder because a wii spokesperson said that he thought that
online gaming was really important to next generation
gaming consoles.

most games will be able to be played online, but not just yet, but i can wait :)

give it a month or two, first online NA game is Blazing Angels (Pilot Shooter game, up to 16 people per game :) )

whens Blazing Angels coming out and how do you know that you`ll be able to online on it.

03powellcha said:
whens Blazing Angels coming out and how do you know that you`ll be able to online on it.

Its been officially noted as the first one they r released.. on Gamespot or IGN i forget which i read about it on..

my 2 cents,

There has never been a game for any system that was released without online gaming that has been upgraded later, and I don't think wii sports will ever have online gaming and the same with any other game that was released without online.

When Nintendo released the DS it had WIFI capibility. It took a full year before Nintendo released an online game. there has only been a handful of online games for the ds. I don't think their attitude for the Wii will be any different. I don't think nintendo wants the headache of keeping online servers running.

I think there will be some online games, just not a lot of them.

Last edited:
Only good games that'll probably be good online is Battalion Wars 2, SSBB, and Metroid...well, those are the only online games that I know about, but...they'll probably still be the best.

2ballscrewball said:
There has never been a game for any system that was released without online gaming that has been upgraded later, and I don't think wii sports will ever have online gaming and the same with any other game that was released without online.
Theres always a first for everything.

imagine being able to box somebody online on wii sports there could be like tournaments and stuff.

wii sports online will b the ultimate.
If nintendo can manage to pull this off then im never going outside again

I don't think Blazing Angels is going to have online, and I don't think Metroid has been confirmed as having online, either. If guys have info to the contrary, then please post links because this rumor nonsense is ridiculous.

Back