Online USB Wifi Question.

wikkiddavi

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
PA
Wii Online Code
1969-8791-4704-2042
Hello im new to the boards I didnt want my first post to be a question,I did read your FAQs and everything but I didnt see this on thier so I just wanted to know something.

I want to get my Wii online just to download the virtual console games I don't care about playing online or any of that stuff I just want the virtual console and maybe the browser but the question is, If i was to buy the USB wifi port for my PC for my Wii to go online can I use my Satelite Connection for it? Is it compatable or does it have to be broadband?

Wikki, the USB dongle just allows the Wii to piggyback onto whatever internet connection your computer is using so I don't think that satelite would be an issue, Your problem is that the dongle has been pulled from the market (reason not officially stated but I'd hazard a guess that there have been multiple problems with computer compatibility) so you may have trouble locating one.

Dr. Mom

:sick: thanks im using my wii to type this,i just got one of these and its working great.

Back