Opera Browser for Wii

Hey just so you know post your basic wii question in the wii basic thread. Ok the Opera browser will be free until July I think it is but after that you will have to participate in a micro transaction to get it

Yes you can but without Opera you can't surf the internet it can access the internet but cant browse it without opera

It doesn't really suck. It's free to everyone who purchase their console before July although to be honest I probably won't use it that much.

maxkhoward said:
It doesn't really suck. It's free to everyone who purchase their console before July although to be honest I probably won't use it that much.

But I thought that you bought Opera browser than you could surf the internet.

Bowser has his own game coming out??? If he did I did not know and I would like you people to give me more information on it.

Zaine06 said:
Bowser has his own game coming out??? If he did I did not know and I would like you people to give me more information on it.

are u f**king serious, are you retarded in some way or what!!!
BROWSER not bowser. A browser is software used to nagivate through web sites/internet. Like internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc...,

Sorry bout my harsh phrasing but It shocked me when I read it, if ur only joking then thats 100% ok!

I don't think some of you get it:

just to clear things ups: You need an internet service provider in the first place before you can access any internet. This allows your computer to go on the internet and any other internet capable devices. The surf the internet on the Wii, you have the Opera web browser. Without it, you will only have Wiiconnect24 with it's market, VC, and patches/updates. There isn't any other browser that you can use on the Wii (unless someone makes a hack or program that you can download before July, not really sure though)

XMT said:
But I thought that you bought Opera browser than you could surf the internet.

Nah you get it free if you buy your console before July next year. Anyone that buys their console after then has to by it (cheap) with the wii points system.

Back