Opera browser question

Butzy411

Midget Enthusiast
Dec 9, 2006
Wisconsin, USA
Wii Online Code
7525-0319-5848-6620
Are you able to go to websites like addictinggames.com or shockwave.com and play the games on there or do you have to use specially made sites like wiicade.com to play flash games?(and i know games that u have to use the keyboard with won't work)

Shockwave (the browser applet) is not supported by the Opera browser. Not now, but maybe in the future when Opera implements support for it.

I'm able to go to the Shockwave.com website but I haven't found a flash game that works. I just see "Plugin blah blah..." where the flash or shockwave applet should be.

Not all flash games work. The word buzzing around Wii Opera Flash support is that it only supports up to version 7 of Flash player.

edit: I went to www.addictinggames.com and it loaded up fine. But when I tried to load up one of the games (I think it was called "Dress Me Up") it suddenly went to a different webpage, I'm assuming it was a popup window (I saw those stupid "click me" ads with G.W. Bush's face on it). Immediately afterwards, Opera purged the popup ad's evilness and returned me back to the tranquility of it's Start Page.

Last edited:
I went to Addictinggames.com and I played Bullet time fighting it loaded fine bit I don't have a keyboard so it didn't work (I just wanted to see) I played Bowman 2 and Parking Perfection all worked fine although Bowman 2 took a little while to load

Back