Pepper and Hammr's Sig Shop

ericlewis91 said:
so can someone make a better sig with yoshi stuff instead of this one i have with a huge name! i hate it!
if you dont like your sig its not my problem, i only did what you wanted....

Hammr said:
=o Sorry man, I think we're good by ourselves. We might change our minds in the future. If we do we'll tell you.
could you make me a sig with with classic sonic and mario?

ericlewis91 said:
i like it i just dont like the whole bubbagump!
well its ok to say you dont like it because im sorry but i didnt do a very good job on it, at the time i realy didnt know better, i guess i need to start looking at some tutorials online before i start making any other signatures, its ok to just say it sucked and when im not busy sure i'll make another one for you eric, but im not sure why you dont like the Bubbagump on there? Its sorta just like saying i dont like putting my name on my homework, or sumthin. Is it because you dont want people to know i made it, or sumthin? Im confused:confused:

Not to be impatient, but I am wondering if anyone is going to get mine? And also, whoever does it, please don't put your name in the sig. I will give you credit.

Bubbagump said:
well its ok to say you dont like it because im sorry but i didnt do a very good job on it, at the time i realy didnt know better, i guess i need to start looking at some tutorials online before i start making any other signatures, its ok to just say it sucked and when im not busy sure i'll make another one for you eric, but im not sure why you dont like the Bubbagump on there? Its sorta just like saying i dont like putting my name on my homework, or sumthin. Is it because you dont want people to know i made it, or sumthin? Im confused:confused:
i love the whole thing just make it smaller!

Can u guys make me one with mario and donkey kong, also with a pic of a wii,

maybe even my name...zach

can i have a sig please

i would like it 100 by 100
i would like it to be a mario one ( paper best )
i would like nice graphics on it so it looks modern but also cartoony
and my username on it 'con77'

thanks

Back