Pepper and Hammr's Sig Shop

ericlewis91 said:
hey...who was making my yoshi sig...bubbagump made mine and i dont like the whole buppagump on my sig...can someone make me a good yoshi one without ur name and ill put ur name at the bottom.

like "thanks for the amazing sig.. pepper"
the only reason i make sigs is to put my name at the bottom, and i also do it so no1 else can steal it and put they're name on it, if my name wasn't on it som1 could just take it and use it as there sig on another forum and i gave you another one with my name smaller on it so use that, and even if pepper did make you a sig he would put his logo on it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
ericlewis91 said:
hey...who was making my yoshi sig...bubbagump made mine and i dont like the whole buppagump on my sig...can someone make me a good yoshi one without ur name and ill put ur name at the bottom.

like "thanks for the amazing sig.. pepper"

You NEED to put the creator's name in the sig, or else it can get stolen. But you need to make it concealed. For example:
Ooze131.png

Request

Hi i really would like a good sig with link on it and a green background with darker and lighter bits on it with my BONODO written on it and my friend code which is: 1262-1897-0166-8568

Thanks

p.s. gud look with ur sig shop

i need some help with making sigs at the moment, so if anyone would like to take over some requests in the thread pm me some of your work
if your good ill post your sigs on the main page and update it regularly

bonodo said:
Hi i really would like a good sig with link on it and a green background with darker and lighter bits on it with my BONODO written on it and my friend code which is: 1262-1897-0166-8568

Thanks

p.s. gud look with ur sig shop

I'll make this one sometime today or tomorrow.

Hey, pepper or Jenova, I don't care which, but could one of you make me a sig with my name in the lower right-hand corner, with this pic:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t224/Half_Empty/glass.png

And, could you make it clean, maybe white or something, but could you also make it stand out some how? Sorry, if that's not specific enough, just tell me if you need more details. Thanks!

I guess i should start making sigs again. but i dont wanna. oooo well. pepper, is that list on the front all of the people waiting? because... if there are more make a list and i can do some.

i would be grateful if someone could make me a cool looking sig with the word killerstu in

if this is done i thank you:thumbsup:

stu said:
i would be grateful if someone could make me a cool looking sig with the word killerstu in

if this is done i thank you:thumbsup:
Hey Janova...why don`t you do it, your the best one at making sigs...lol...and plus Stu here is one of my good friend...

Back