Phantom Hourglass Help... please?

pplprsn

WiiChat Member
Jul 20, 2007
Ok, Ive been stuck on this for about 2 days. I have the second crystal, and I havent unlocked the NW section of the world, I have tried everything I can think of, and I still cant find a way to unlock the NW portion. Any Ideas?

To unlock the North West Sea map you have to go back to the Temple of the (or whatever its called) on the island you started out on and search in the lower levels of the temple to find the next map.

Remember, if your ever can't find where to go next you can always visit the fortune teller on the isle of ember.

I got a problem with the second hideaway from the guy who was on the Isle of Gust. I just can't find it.
" Its under the spot where my stone tablets intersect" . ?? Help.

There are a bunch of stone tablets on the island (six I think). Mark each location on your map and then draw diagonal lines from each of them. There should be three lines that intersect at one point. Dig with your shovel in that general area and you'll find the enterence.

Go to the ocean king temple, avoid the Phantoms(It sucks taht u cannot kill them until the end of the game) get to b3, and get the Force gems in thier proper places! Sheesh!

Back