Playing against clans

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon

I'm not a big fan of clans. I have never been in one and probably won't. Nothing against people that are ... I just prefer being a lone gunmen.

However ... last night I was playing Hardcore team deathmatch and played against a clan [HCTDM]. I have never seen such GOOD clan in any of the 3 COD games I play. I held my won against them pretty well, but they won every match by A LOT.

So if any of you guys are on here ... my hats off to you for being such bada**es and I hope I get to play against you again.

If anyone one else plays against them, I hope you are good and can take a beating. My advise is to play against people this good as much as you can because it only makes you better. Don't do what half of my team did and quit.

Playing against the other team with 2 clan good members can be challenging, 5 and you're just asking to be slapped about.

I have had experience from both sides with both scenarios. I.e. Playing with a full out 5 clan members and just ripping the other team apart and then solo against a full party of clan members. This is a team based game and it doesn't matter how good you are, you won't be able to win with random people on your team, especially if they quit, like you already mentioned.

So if any of you guys are on here ... my hats off to you for being such bada**es and I hope I get to play against you again.

Hey thanks for that, i was apart the clan until the begining of the new year cause my wii broke down on me I would like to thank you though for the rest of us and we are sorry about your team quitting on you.

I made the comment that I respected their skills as players and as a clan while we were waiting for a match to start. The leader said thank and that they all really appreciated that. He said they just spend a lot of time playing and working together as a clan. He said that because they do so good, people automatically think they use hacks and glitches to win. They were very cool guys and humble. Not like a lot of the COD players I've run across in these games.

I made the comment that I respected their skills as players and as a clan while we were waiting for a match to start. The leader said thank and that they all really appreciated that. He said they just spend a lot of time playing and working together as a clan. He said that because they do so good, people automatically think they use hacks and glitches to win. They were very cool guys and humble. Not like a lot of the COD players I've run across in these games.

All the girls I play against are little prisses...

If you ever say "make me a sandwich" they go ballistic on you...

It's ironic that they use ballistic knives though :p

I really don't know what the heck your talking about ... but I'll take a turkey on rye! :yesnod:

Whenever I play death matches u tend to play mercenary mode.....

Playing against clans, which i tend to do quite a lot is quite hard, but the best way to get good, it means you have to be quick and accurate while knowing your surroundings and having a good use of claymores proves helpful, but even if you are pretty good once a clan is on you your a dead man!

Back