Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Playing OOT, Twilight Style

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by CantGetAWii, Jan 26, 2007.

1. CantGetAWii

CantGetAWii WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 3099-0319-5478-2979
    3099-0319-5478-2979
  2. Haz

Haz Nintendo Encyclopedia

:crazy: I know people will moan and I've read some of the YouTube comments, but that is so faked.

- There is possibly someone sitting behind him with a wireless keyboard and mouse.

- If you looke closely, you will notice that the blue light on the remote does not come on until part way throught the video.
    - Movement of the remote is not consistant with the character movement. (I.e. sometimes there is lag, sometimes it is spot on and sometimes it is pre-emptive).

And finaly, anyone who actualy has time to really do this needs to discover what is outside his front door.

3. Borch712ers

Borch712ers Deleted

nonetheless, a very good job, whether it is fake or not. Props to that man!

4. Chickenguy

Chickenguy The Wii-less Wonder

No, its real. On WiiLii, there are several programs that let you use the wii remote with the computer. I think he was using GlovePie. All you need is an IR source, a bluetoot adapter for your computer, and of course, your wii controller.

5. philmottin

philmottin wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wii Friend Code: 0857-5075-4834-8155
    0857-5075-4834-8155
    yes its real i did it my self.
    Install the software GLOVEPIE on any pc with bluetooth and enjoy your wiiremote on your pc!
    U can do way more than play old zelda games, u can play drums with your wiimote (with 2 stick if u have 2 wiimotes), travel on google earth just like forecast channel, mess up with your wiimote leds, control windows media player, winamp, etc....

I guess is too easy to say its fake just because you dont understand how it works right ?

#5 philmottin, Jan 29, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2007