Playing OOT, Twilight Style

:crazy: I know people will moan and I've read some of the YouTube comments, but that is so faked.

- There is possibly someone sitting behind him with a wireless keyboard and mouse.

- If you looke closely, you will notice that the blue light on the remote does not come on until part way throught the video.
- Movement of the remote is not consistant with the character movement. (I.e. sometimes there is lag, sometimes it is spot on and sometimes it is pre-emptive).

And finaly, anyone who actualy has time to really do this needs to discover what is outside his front door.

No, its real. On WiiLii, there are several programs that let you use the wii remote with the computer. I think he was using GlovePie. All you need is an IR source, a bluetoot adapter for your computer, and of course, your wii controller.

yes its real i did it my self.
Install the software GLOVEPIE on any pc with bluetooth and enjoy your wiiremote on your pc!
U can do way more than play old zelda games, u can play drums with your wiimote (with 2 stick if u have 2 wiimotes), travel on google earth just like forecast channel, mess up with your wiimote leds, control windows media player, winamp, etc....

I guess is too easy to say its fake just because you dont understand how it works right ?

Last edited:
Back