Playing Wii games like Resident Evil 4 question

LG416

WiiChat Member
Oct 20, 2007
hey guys,

just got a Wii last night and I've only been playing Wii sports.

just wondering when playing games like resident evil 4, or Zelda can you sit on the couch and play? you don't have to stand up for these kinds of games do you?

people use wrist movements for about every game except wii sport. so yes you will still be sitting down for the wii, but you will be moving the wii remote.

Simple wrist movements are more than enough for games such as Zelda and Resident Evil. The same can be said for Wii Sports, but apparently, a lot of people seem to prefer going into "Insane" mode when playing such games.
But yeah, simple gestures are still as effective as swinging the Wiimote as if your life depended on it. :)

thanks for the info, I just bought Zelda TP and ya I realise it's no problem sitting down and playing it. the only game on Wii sports that I couldn't get to work with simple wrist movements while sitting down is Golf.

Congrats on getting a Wii. You should consider getting Resident Evil 4, it's a great game.

xxmarioxx said:
Congrats on getting a Wii. You should consider getting Resident Evil 4, it's a great game.

ya I really wanted to buy Resident Evil 4 today but it was sold out. So I bought Zelda TP to play for now. Zelda is a great game so far, I just don't like the walking around for hours to figure stuff out and fishing and all that. RE 4 was what I was really looking forward to playing. Will pick it up soon

Enjoy Zelda. no need to rush RE4.. lol, when you do get RE4, Somehow "Leon, Help!.." will be stuck in your after thoughts after playing the game for a while... lol..

Back