Please Help! Anybody know?

SHORTFUZ3D

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2007
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Wii Online Code
4852-2798-1791-1875
Ok I have the Nintendo Wii and I have it setup online and working and everything. Ive already purchased some old school games... but how do I get my Wii Code or whatever it is I need for online play? And is there a way for me to add other Wii Accounts to a list (sort of like a friends list) for online play?

Can someone explain this to me... Ive looked.

On The Main Menu (The place where you select your Wii Channels)
Go The Icon on the bottom right hand corner
And Then go to That Address book on the bottom left corner
and then go the one all the way on the right and it should inform you of your Wii Code

I don't think any VC games has Online Gaming yet.....

SHORTFUZ3D said:
Ok I have the Nintendo Wii and I have it setup online and working and everything. Ive already purchased some old school games... but how do I get my Wii Code or whatever it is I need for online play? And is there a way for me to add other Wii Accounts to a list (sort of like a friends list) for online play?

Can someone explain this to me... Ive looked.

Yes, as you can see on my post to the left.. I have my friends code there. (The 18 digit numbers). If you're going to add someone, Private Message them on here, and ask them if you could add them, so they could add you back. To actually get this to work, they have to add you back. (Like I just said. Lol).

Back