Mar 12, 2011
qatar

I got the game call of duty - black ops (Wii) ok

But how to play Zombies 2 players??
Only one player!!

(2)

the network
when i
"Please review the user agreengs to use thw Wii shop channel OR WiiConnect24"!

cancel or ok
i press "ok"

they tell me:
"WiiConnect24 and Wii shop Channel service is not currently being offered"!!!

I can'tplay call of duty black ops online !!!!!!!!!

Please help
:cryin:

1. call of duty black ops wii IS NOT split screen online OR offline thats only on the ps3/xbox 360 version of the game

2. Go into your network settings section turn on wiiconnect24 THEN go into the wii shop channel create an account [its free so do it] the reason why you can't do zombies or maybe even mutliplayer is because you haven't downloaded the patch for online play

thank you ! but How can I downloadthe patch for online play ?? I do not know how I can download it !? sory can you help me please ?

ok like i said in 2. just create a wiishop channel account
then start up black ops go into online MULTIPLAYER...not zombies but MULTIPLAYER

and you will asked to download a patch in order to play online so then just say yes and let the download finish and bam you can play online

but when i go in wii shop channel they tell me this : ''you cannot use th wii shop channel because the user agreements have not been accepted ,,, in order to use the wii shop channel , you will need to accept the user agreements .
to review the user agreements ,select user agreementes below""
' user agreements '

i click on user agreements !!

they tell me : ' Wii connect24 aand wii shop channel service is not currently being offered ! ' you will return to the wii menu '

:'(

help !

Back