Please release an RSS feed for the wiichat Podcasts

Shaded Spriter

Pixel Artist
Jan 24, 2007
Newcastle England
Wii Online Code
6909-2765-9013-6871
I am not sure if you are going to or not but nothing puts me off a podcast more than anything than a one which doesn't have a none iTunes way to subscribe to it.

because you are using feedburner for the forum RSS I don't think this will be a problem...also - give us the RSS early and we can patiently get the first episode straight away.

Shaded Spriter said:
I am not sure if you are going to or not but nothing puts me off a podcast more than anything than a one which doesn't have a none iTunes way to subscribe to it.

because you are using feedburner for the forum RSS I don't think this will be a problem...also - give us the RSS early and we can patiently get the first episode straight away.

Im pretty new to the whole podcasting thing but from what i can workout the feed should be manageable via Feedburner and i can add support for some other readers if needed?

Currently the feeds aren't active but that will be getting fixed before the end of today, once it's all working i'll post some info explaining what podcasts are exactly and how to use them :)

Can you please make it audio? I can't play movies or shows of any kind on my ipod. Maybe just one audio?

Back