plz add me in Golden Eye

Matansa PR

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2010
Houston
Wii Online Code
4815-2431-3903-1016
this is my FC 029227042303 my Alias is ++Matansa PR add me i need friend send me a massage if u add me thanks

this is my FC 029227042303 my Alias is ++Matansa PR add me i need friend send me a massage if u add me thanks

Add matansaPR and I REDHOOD dont just take a look at the topic add or at least post something dont be shy.My fc 4570-8809-1161 REDHOOD is the name Vargen is my game.

++Team

Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting this week! We
have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players onto one
Team! If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with your Name & Code and I'll send you our ++Team info and Requirements.

[email protected]

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team

photo.php

Post From The ++Team,

Team! If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with your Name & Code and I'll send you our ++Team info and Requirements.

[email protected]

Thank You and Good Luck!

Attachments

• SOLIDgolden++.png
    SOLIDgolden++.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,325
I definitely remember playing you guys and then the host quit. That ++ tag made me remember. I saw someones wifes thread before this lol. good games guys. Pm me if you need another player for late nights est

I'm adding you right now go on asap because I just added you I'm accualy on right now,. my code is 441060007676

Post From The ++Team,

[email protected]

Thank You and Good Luck!
Attached Thumbnails

none

add me 132-431-831-885 i go by [NS] FAIL!

let me know if your gonna add me so i can have your friend code to add you too. thanks

Post From The ++Team,

[email protected]

Thank You and Good Luck!
Attached Thumbnails

Umm I dont have a facebook but I'm a really good player I'm on alot I'm level 17 I play conflict and I have a 7 winning streak I always win 1 or 2.

so plz add me:frown5:

P.s I'm adding you ns fail my c0de is 441060007676.

Last edited:
Back