gazza449

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2007
Hi all

I have just bought a nintendo wii, could some really kind person explain to me about the wii points. Do i buy them? gain them? I just don't know.

you buy them, either at a store or from the wii with a credit card..2000 points is usually $20..u can use them to buy virtual console games, pretty simple but i was also confused when i first got my wii

You can also buy WiiPoints cards from game retailers also (no credit card option i guess) but you pay slightly more for this than if you buy directly on the Wii.

Es

you can go to the wiishop channle, and select the "BUY WII POINTS" and proceed with credit card options,or buy the card from youre local store and typ in the code on the wii shop channle, from selecting the ADD WII POINTS option.

Do you have to buy the Wii points to use the internet browser on the Wii? And once bought it that it or does it run out after so long and need renewing???

yes to buy the internet channel it costs points...but then u can use it for as long as you want forever

yo did that work

Did their information work if not reply back to the post and i will try and tell you what i know but they really said some good tips

Yes you have to pay for the Internet channel now. It was for free if you downloaded it before June.

dont like

I dont like the giants the only good player they have is jeremy shockey:yesnod: ilike the eagles but they suck but what ever

jokester said:
I dont like the giants the only good player they have is jeremy shockey:yesnod: ilike the eagles but they suck but what ever

uhm wat does dat have to do with this post?:wtf:

Back