Pokemon Battle Revolution Owners!

XtremeKilling

Got Wii? [1-21-07]
Jan 27, 2007
www.Wii-Own.com
Wii Online Code
3736-0858-9817-8462
Please contact me! I too have PBR, but I am running a project.
If you help me, a reward is given. Thanks!

Contact info-

msn - [email protected]
aim - xtremekilling

I bet no one thought of this "Hack" ^_^

EDIT: I am sorry, please delete this! I have finished! Thats all the info i have to release right now.

Last edited:
XtremeKilling said:
no its a new hack lloyd yayo idont even know what hack you got lol

Ok what do u mean by a hack. If u like bragging about it so much then let people know what u found out. If not then hit the road man cause nobody likes spammers.

Hyrulian Knight of Legend said:
Ok what do u mean by a hack. If u like bragging about it so much then let people know what u found out. If not then hit the road man cause nobody likes spammers.
i agree with him, tell us now

wario2ooo said:
i agree with him, tell us now

Hey I like ur style maybe we can find out if this kid is making this stuff up. I play battle revolution and I'm stuck on the sunset colosseum if u could drop some hints or strategy my way. Maybe I'll boost ur rep.

does annnnyyyyyyyy body know how to do a lvl 100 all battle like in diamond and pearl?

thats extremely gay if u nintendo didnt include this in the game. im alright with having to unlock it if thats what it takes.

please pm the solution and ill rep u, ive exhasuted my seach on the net for an answer

try using gyarados, infernape, and garchomp in the sunset colloseum, my brother used these and wooped that colloseum. there is no way to do lv.100 lloyd yayo[kinda stupid i think]. you do get a surfing pikachu over the mystery gift

gamerdude247 said:
try using gyarados, infernape, and garchomp in the sunset colloseum, my brother used these and wooped that colloseum. there is no way to do lv.100 lloyd yayo[kinda stupid i think]. you do get a surfing pikachu over the mystery gift

I hope u know in sunset colosseum u don't have a choice of what u get but what they give u and its not a good list man plus they're al lvl.30

gamerdude247 said:

that bites big time, im bout 85% away from returning this game

Back