Pokemon Battle Revolution

Emo_Kid1001

Im a freaking Wii owner!
Jun 7, 2007
Clearwater, Florida
I cant wait 5 days left cant wait to make my own character and batrtle people for the rfist time online and in 3-D i cant wait anyone gettiong it i pre ordered it and i know im a big geek with pokemon played every game.

Glad we have something online, but why pokemon? Anything but that. Im glad your excited. Hope you enjoy the game.

i will you watch ill be the best ever and you all will be my slaves in this game and will burn when you face me no one will beat me it 3-D

XwiimasturX said:
im not psyched for this game at all. :nonod:

me neither, considering it's for the wii, i was kinda expecting you can walk around (like the FIRST ****ing pokemon game) and catch pokemon, but it's only battling, jeez that is just lamezors

Emo_Kid1001 said:
no its not i like it i hate catching pokemon even thought i have like 206

Realistically though, what does it add to the DS versions apart from improved graphics? The DS battle system is good enough AND, to play Battle Revolution the cleverer players will be using their DS as a controller so that their opponent can't see what's in their team......

I guess us PAL gamers can hear all about it from you NTSC players....

i'd be excited for this game if I could actually play it with any real chance of winning.....it's been discussed so many times on this thread, sorry for mentioning it again, but unless you have a DS and train pokemon on that, there is no point in getting revolution......i think it's a big bust, but i guess not since there are already so many pokemon players with DS's that their mommy's and daddy's bought them

I'm excited about this game but not because I want to buy or play it.

I think its going to be really cool how Nintendo implemented the DS connectivity. It isn't simply "download your characters to play on big screen" but more of a full integration.

I am sooo excited but we don't get it till August/September, we haven't even got D/P here yet lol. It will be amaaazing though.

Does anyone know if you can transfer pokes back to the DS once you've put them on the wii?

I was under the impression that the "transfer" from DS to Wii was more of a copy of Pokemon data from the DS to the Wii so you can use your Pokemon on the big screen, rather than a permanent transfer. If the online plays smoothly like Strikers it may be worth a rental atleast.

Back