Pokemon Revolution

whats it gonna be like is it like the gameboy games? (go out cath the pokemon and level) any links to preview sites for it?

i heard its going to be like a better version of gale of darkness for 4th generation pokes and its much better

Its going to be like Pokemon stadium with more RPG i think. You can connect Pokemon diamond and pearl via DS which are like the red/blue but updated pokemon's.

so there is going to be like a connecter to play ds games ion a wii?

Maybe but u might just be able to connect to eachother like how r/s version had a link cable going into the gamecube it might do the same except for thr wii.

prodigy said:
so there is going to be like a connecter to play ds games ion a wii?
its called wifi

cant wait, I guess you basically just use the ds if you have Diam/Pearl as a controller and check your stats of the ds so you save a bunch of tv screen space

no, but how bout if u dont have a ds but buy a connecter (like a coinnecter of gamecube for gba games) and insert a ds game and play the ds game with the wii

They probably will create a cable but PRODIGY u still need to buy a ds just like u needed a gba for r/s version on the gamecube

I think it'll be the cabl and the adapter at just about the same time, maybe a month apart.

Back