Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Possible Spectator Glitch

Discussion in 'Smash Brothers' started by FLYNNN, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLYNNN

FLYNNN Join The Sonic Fan Club!

Wii Friend Code: 0204-2578-2014-7346
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    Hey guys I heard rumors that people have been unlocking Sonic after one Classic MOde runthrew, but the downside of this is that you lose Spectator mode, on the Wi-Fi menu. I can't confirm this rumor wholey however I got Sonic the 10 Classic Mode Completions way and now I don't seem to have a Spectator mode in my "With Anyone" menu, it should be noted that I haven't completed a With Anyone or Friend Wi-Fi match because of lag. Anyone else having a similar problem? It's a real bummer not having this and I heard the only solution is STARTING OVER! Now I've only been playing a day but that would be the true bummer... So I'll say it one more time... Anyone else not have Spectator mode? How did you unlock Sonic [If you've unlokced him]?
    Any reasons for this? Do I have to unlock Spectator mode?
    Answers please!

2. ReDD

ReDD WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 4316-4884-5121-9424
    4316-4884-5121-9424
    I posted in another thread about this, but I never ever had Spectator Mode to begin with (or the Options button on the main WFC screen). But then I played it on my brother's Wii and he had it.

I read that deleting all your data was a fix, and luckily I hadn't gotten far or unlocked anyone hard so I did that, and now it works.

In that same thread someone said they called Nintendo and they should be releasing a patch in the next few weeks to fix it, if you don't want to delete your data.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.