Post Up Any Tips And Tricks 4 Links Crossbow

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
Are Their Any Major Tips And Tricks While Playing Links Training. I'm Also Wondering How Do I Get Higher Scores On The Boards. Has Anyone Received A Gold Or Platinum Medal While Training In One Player Mode.

accuracy accuracy accuracy. do not miss anything, because if you miss just once your bonus restarts from the beginning.

only shoot the pottery to find the gem(s), once you have the gem, don't shoot anymore because if you miss your target you may be saved by striking a vase... then you keep your bonus momentum

move quick on all levels. use practice mode. it's amazing how much better i am from practice mode. I have platinum on first 3 levels, but need a rest cause my arms hurt.... i may start again this weekend

move quick on all levels. use practice mode. it's amazing how much better i am from practice mode. I have platinum on first 3 levels, but need a rest cause my arms hurt.... i may start again this weekend
[/QUOTE] i believe u on this b/c this happens 2 me all the time lol... or when i really don't feel like playing my scores become outstanding.

shoot the scare crows body to 8 hits, then the head, find the scarecrow in the next scene, do the same, it unlocks an alternative ending.

mainly for level 1's of chapters

You can get medals on the practice screens?

borabora00 said:
i believe u on this b/c this happens 2 me all the time lol... or when i really don't feel like playing my scores become outstanding.[/QUOTE]

I have platinum medals on all the levels and the game got pretty boring without any more satisfaction of getting medals, but it was a great game to come with the Wii Zapper.

I have platinum on level 3 which is the easiest to me. I am still striving for all platinums but I am not that quick on the draw. Oh well.

I have even yet to even play this! I only bought the zapper for Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles...

Back